Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Blogging

Blogging.  


Blog.  Blogging.

When you look at the word long enough it just starts looking silly.  Maybe its just my brain.  Its fried.  My life is organized chaos.

I have too many ideas and not enough hours in a day...not enough days in a week...not enough years in my lifetime.  I can't do it all, but damnit im going to try!

Off topic.  Im back.  Blogging.


This is my very first blog EVER.  Of all the people I know, I am the first one that I would expect to have one.  I didn't.   But that has been rectified. 

All is right in the world.

So what will you see from me?  I design things both electronic and in real life.  Im a hands on diy type...just a big ole busy body. I have a name and a website too.  X72 designs!  I will be someone oneday.

I may vent when I get comfortable enough.  Who knows... maybe I'll get philosophical.  But for now I just need to get past the word blog...blogging.  To blog.

I think I'm getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment