Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Addicted to Sewing

Addicted is probably a minor way of putting how I feel. 

When im not sewing, im thinking of the next thing I want to make.  When I AM sewing, I'm visualizing the finished product.  When I have free time, I want to sew.  I ask my husband what he thinks about the purses I've made (as if he'd even have helpful feedback).  My son watches sew so much that he wants to help me sew.  I think of punny phrases that replace "so" with "sew".  I made myself a special logo for my sewing projects!

Its crazy.  But me and that machine have a special bond.  If only that bond coukd make me buttloads of money!  I am selling my bags at an upcoming craft show.  Hopefully my work gains me some fans. 

Im not looking for fame...just some good loving homes for my inventory so I can continue on with my addiction.

Its healthy having a hobby...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment