Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RENEGADE - It's Happening!

RENEGADE

A post-apocalyptic story of revenge, determination, and love.

What the heck are you talking about? It was the year 2011...or was it 2012?  Any-who, we were camping in Minnesota.  We?  Me, Rob, the group.  Whilst drinking a few beers, my friend Rocco and I got into a big "what if" hypothetical story of a biker who lived in the woods and had no care in the world...but why?  How?  What did this renegade go through in life to put her where she was?  Characters evolved, story lines were created, and we were left unsatisfied.  We wanted to truly KNOW this character, this "Renegade".  

Therefore, I am pleased to announce that I am actually doing what I say I will do for once, and Renegade will be breathing life (in spurts) on my blog....that no one reads.   Sadly its true, but hopefully that will change.

Renegade will be a dark, post-apocalyptic tale with some twists & turns, flaws, and a touch of happiness.  I cannot wait to see how it evolves.  I am just happy it is finally evolving.


To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment