Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hunting....for a house.

Its not "shopping" when you are on a small budget...its "hunting".  Why the violent terminology relating to death?  Because...that's what it IS.

You find this beauty.  You check her out, follow her, set your sights and try to claim your prize...then BAM! Someone else comes along and steals. your kill right from under your nose.

But if you happen to get the deal, you feel like you won a prize!  You want to mount the closing papers on your wall as if it were a 12 point buck!!  Its a hunt...its a steal...but it sure isn't merely "shopping".

That is left for the wealthier more picky types, not me.

My time will come.  I shall rise to the occasion! And once I get my kill, I will rub it in the face of all those sore losers!

No more playing fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment